Tuesday, September 18, 2007

18 hours and counting




Can you believe that it has been 3 1/2 weeks since little Nate broke his arm? Tomorrow is the big day when we get that cast taken off! I can't wait! They will take it off and the take X-Rays to see if it has healed appropriately or not! If not it's back in a cast and if so then the boy is free at last! So please pray through the night that I don't have to come home with another cast! I can't take it anymore. I wonder if he thinks it is permanent! You know I will have pics of it tomorrow! We had a garage sale this last weekend that really sucked! Not even worth the effort. Other than that it was a lazy weekend. Tori kept telling me how bored she was so on Saturday afternoon we went to Target and did some shopping. I bought her this new Halloween T-Shirt with the pink skull & crossbones and it has a pink rhinestone tiara! I would give anything to have one for myself. So when we got home we put on a little makeup and ratted her hair out a little and took some pics! I can't wait to scrapbook these! BTW-Alicia...where did you get the pink skull paper and the cherries paper that you used on the go kart l/o? SO cute! I need it for these pics!!!! Until tomorrow.....

2 comments:

aday said...

I got it from Current Scrapbooking it was from a collection.

Summer said...

Scrap-a-latte carries it Amy!!!

I love the one with her thumbs up!!!