Tuesday, September 25, 2007

? of the Day

It's a rainy gloomy kind of day! The day where, if your like me, you just want to stay home and do nothing but look out the window or watch a good movie! Not go to work and sit because you are not motivated to do anything! So, Tori just got done with a fundraiser. I really dislike them. But all of the Christmas stuff in it this time was Penguins. My mom asked me a question a while back and I had forgotten all about it until I was looking at that crap last night! I for sure don't know the answer so I am passing it on to the rest of you!!!
DO PENGUINS HAVE KNEES????

3 comments:

aday said...

WOW My daughter is obsessed with penguins and reads ALOT about them I will ask her

babsbrown said...

Penguins, in common with all birds, have a different arrangement of joints in the legs from those in mammals. However, they do have joints equivalent to our knees - the difference is that these joints are much closer to the hip than on mammals.

Summer said...

Go Girl!!! Of course Renee knows this!!! Her I is only like 200+!!!! Smarty pants!!!!