Saturday, September 1, 2007

September???



Well...It's officially September. That is so hard to believe! And as you can see our family calendar is already 3/4 of the way full! This month my nephew (4th) is due! They are supposed to take him by c-section on the 11th! I can't wait for that! I absolutely love babies and I can't wait until he gets here! So today my girl SUMMERTIME taught her first class at ScrapFunattic and it ROCKED just like her! She did such an amazing job and the layouts were great! I know she is so glad to get over that "first class" hump and can't wait for the ones each month. I can't wait for the layouts either. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Labor Day Weekend. I'm back to unpacking!! Yeah Me!!! P.S. Here a pic of Summer getting caught on camera!!!

1 comments:

Summer said...

Thanks Ame!!! Love ya sweetie!