Monday, September 24, 2007

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!!!

OK...This is my official vent day! Does everyone around you "get" your scrapbooking??? And when I mean everyone I mean that loosely! Those that know you well will and those that even partially know you will! But does it piss anybody else off when you get that "What is that crap?" or "Waste of Time" LOOK??? So I have admitted that I read more blogs than work and I tried to do it as discreately as possible but sometimes I slip! So today I am looking at a blog w/a pink background (not to mention any names) and it is girly and cool and this KID walks in to empty my trash (who happens to be the bosses son) and says, "You look up the Gayest Shit!!!" I am already in a mood today and don't need lip from a 15 year old! YA' FEEL ME?????????

1 comments:

Steff & the gang!!! said...

HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! That is HILARIOUS!!! I'm feelin ya sista!!! It's just a MONDAY!!