Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Hump Day

I can't believe that it is Wednesday already! Time is really flying this week. Yesterday was my grandmother's birthday. We all got together at my mom & dad's house for dinner. Dad grilled steak & chicken and everyone was to bring the fixin's! Talk about a variety. I made grandma a coffee cup! (Actually Summer did!) I will have to post a pic later bcuz I don't have them with me! She loved it and said that it was to pretty to drink out of! She better drink out of it! Also, my sister-in-law had her baby yesterday afternoon at 3ish! Little Boy! Trenton Christopher, 7lbs 1oz, 18 1/2 inches long! Lots of dark hair! Just like her other 3 boys. I wanted to go to the hospital so bad last night but they said she wasn't feeling well so I will wait until tonight or tomorrow! But I can't wait to get my hands on that little one! I also got another bracelet order from California. I haven't received one of those in forever and talk about killing my eyes to make it! I think it's just because I didn't even start putting it together until 11:30 last night and my eyes were already tired! So I didn't get to bed until 12:15 or so and Nate was up by 6 AM!!! I think I am starting to get used to this only 5-6 hours of sleep a day thing! NOT!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

aday said...

I gotta ask. do you make bracelets?

aday said...

ooh I wanna see can I?