Thursday, September 27, 2007

Chisolm Creek Park






Last night my mom called and said that it was just to beautiful to not be outside! So off to Wichita we went and took off for the Chisolm Creek Park on Oliver! You walk through and it is so pretty the way the paths curve through the trees and around the water! There is so much to see and so much to listen to! Tori pooped out quickly. As you can see from these pics she took over Nate's stroller! But he was having more fun walking/running/skipping (yes, he can skip at 2) than sitting in the stroller! We went to look for the Monarch's. We didn't start seeing them until we were leaving. But they are so pretty and big. I wish I had gotten a good pic of them but I got some good ones of other stuff. Like this bumble bee on this thistle! I think that is what mom said it was! Yes I do have zoom on my camera but I actually got close. I could barely hold my camera still cause I just knew it was gonna get me! I hope you guys get to get out and enjoy the nice weather before it turns cold!!!


Snapple Apple Real Fact #338: Butterflies were formerly known by the name "Flutterby."

0 comments: