Friday, September 21, 2007

Finally Friday!

It's hard to believe that another week is at it's end! ALREADY! Today is Rick & I's anniversary. We have been married 11 years. I can't hardly believe that it has been that long. Talk about time flying! I don't get off work tonight until 5:00 and he has to be at work at 5:00 so I won't get to see him again today! What a way to spend it, huh? BUT...he took tomorrow off so that we could go out. My mom is keeping the kids so we can take off and do whatever! Thank you mom! I never NEVER get to spend time with my husband. We are always missing each other because he works nights. I have been so sick the last 2 days that I had to go and get a demarol (sp?) shot. I have been totally out of commission! So I am feeling better just in time! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

1 comments:

babsbrown said...

Ok, that video was STINKIN' hilarious! (no pun intended ;))
You crack me up! Hope you had fun on your date, and CONGRATULATIONS! 11 years is quite an accomplishment!