Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday already?

That makes me realize that I don't have what I need together for ScrapPink! Maybe I can work on that some tonight! So I got my hair cut last night and yes Summer it is SHORTER! You knew it would be! I have no patience to grow out my hair even though I really want to! I have had short hair for 7 years now! I cut it short after Tori was born! Does anybody else listen to BOB? 100.5 BOB FM?? I know he plays EVERYTHING but lately it seems like I have heard the song Amadeus! (spell??) You know what song I am talking about? They just repeat his name over and over? WELL...the other night it was on and I asked Chase if he knew what they were saying? He tried to listen closely, finally told me no and I told him they were saying "Hot Potata's"! So next time you hear it say it during the course and it is so believable. You know he wanted to know why they would write a song about Hot Potatos? I finally had to tell him the truth but I can't listen to the song with out singing it the Amy way! I actually have a lot of songs that I sing different words to! I could never go on "Do you know the lyrics?" Ok so enough rambling, I should probably do something work related. My ???? of the day....

??? Can you cry under water ???

1 comments:

aday said...

you seriously crack me up!! Where is our girl who knows the exact answers....
I put some Halloween pics on my blog for us both :)