Monday, September 10, 2007

Busy Weekend




You talk about a VERY busy weekend. It felt like it was non-stop! I am having a very hard time staying awake at work even. So Saturday we celebrated Nate's birthday! It was a lot of fun. There were about 20 people over to the house and we opened presents, ate lunch and had cake. As you can see Nate was amazed by the fire. I hope this doesn't mean that I am going to have a little PyroManiac on my hands! Then Chase had a soccer game at 1:15! Everybody left the house about 3:00pm so it was a lazy evening. But boy was I exhausted. Nate loved all of the attention. I think he is going to be just like his sister that way. He received some money in one of his cards so from then on he was just shaking the cards. If they didn't make noise he threw them to the side. The biggest hit of the party was the 215 balls that my brother brought. LITERALLY. He bought 200 of the balls that look like they go in the ball pit at McD's! And then 10 or 15 small to large bouncy balls. They are all over the house. But Nate loved them. I think everyone else at the party did too because my dad started a ball fight and before you know it they were scattered. So yesterday (Sunday) was actually Nate's birthday. I just stayed at home and didn't even get out of my PJ's. I was so tired. But we had my mom and dad over for lunch, I took a nap with Nate for 2 hours (I so needed that) and then after supper we went for ice cream. When it was bedtime I let Nate go to bed with me. I just wanted to cuddle with him. It's so hard to believe that it has been 2 years already. Rick woke me up at 12:30am wanting to know what he was doing there! I told him to get over it! Today is Grandparents day at school. I know that Tori is LOVING having her gma and Aunt Raylene there with her. It made her get up for school right away this morning when I reminded her what today was. It looks like it is going to be a very busy week for us! Tonight, Chase soccer practice at 5:30-7:00 and then I have to get my Gmas present done for her bday tomorrow. Tue-Welcome Baby! My Nephew is scheduled to be here tomorrow at 1:00 (C-Section) and I can't wait to get to the hospital. Also tomorrow, Chase has pic day at school and tomorrow night is gma B's birthday dinner at my parents house at 6:30pm. Wed-Rick is in court, Chase practice 5:15-6:15! Thur-I have to get bday cakes made for a little boy's first birthday party. And BTW...did I mention that I am having a garage sale on Fri. & Sat.?? So sometime I need to be marking everything. So...I guess I am busy everyday again this week. Although, I don't think I would know what to do with myself if I wasn't! Ya Know??

2 comments:

Summer said...

woman! you are crazy!!!! You are sooo right though it wouldn't be you if you didn't run around with your head cut off! I hope you do take some time out for yourself and relax... well maybe next week! :)~

aday said...

OH MY that exhausted me! I agree with Summer thats just crazy chickee! Goodness how do you keep track?