Thursday, October 4, 2007

Long Time NO Blog

OMG...I can't believe it has been a week since I have been here. Although it has been a Very Busy week! So what's new??? The layouts above in my slideshow!!! These are the layouts that I got done at Scrap*Pink! Which just totally was awesome btw. I completed 13 l/o's! 13! It's so much fun to scrap with others and get their ideas (especially when you are in a rut) and to scrap with your bestest friend ever who just keeps you going and helps you finish your pages even though she has her own stuff to do! You know who you are!!! Miss Summer Anne!!!!!!!!!! It's just like Connie said, "We're a sisterhood!" AND if it wasn't for her and Jennifer Roder I would not have been able to make my most favorite pages of the weekend. The ones with Tori and the pink skulls. I had seen that paper on Alicia Day's website with a l/o that she did! I immediately knew that I had to have it! Plus I had bought Tori that shirt for Halloween with the pink skull and the pink rhinestone tiara! After searching on the internet and seeing that shipping was more than the paper I had decided to wait and purchase it! When I saw Connie using it I asked her where she got it and then Jennifer Roder said, "This paper?" Those 2 came to my rescue and donated to my cause. Giving me the paper, stickers and chipboard stickers to make the l/o! I can't thank them enough! It is, again, one of my favorites! This just goes to show how much scrapbooking means to those around you who have the same passion for it that you do! I am so happy to have new found friends like this! It was totally obvious (since I kept saying over and over and over again) how much I wanted that line and they so generously donated to the l/o! Thank Again! Hopefully, next time we are cropping together I can return the favor! Not just to either of them but to anyone in need! And of course I wouldn't have been able to make it if Summer hadn't jump started the project! I knew I wanted it to be totally awesome, was stuck in a rut so she started it and did the left side and I did the right side! On another note...I was quite busy Monday morning at work and wasn't able to call ScrapFunattic for quickly to get into Crop*A*Ganza! :( Therefore, I will need you to talk to 15 people (since I am 15th on the waiting list) and convince them that it is not worth going! That they probably wouldn't have a good time so that I can go! If you girls could get right on that I would so appreciate it! OK...enough of my rambling for now! Have a great Thursday! ? of the day...

**Do Cows have Calf muscles?**

2 comments:

Summer said...

Cows do not have muscles below the knee on their front legs, only bone and tendons. The muscle above the knee on the front legs is referred to as the forearm. The back legs are only bone and tendons. So that being said cows do not have calf muscles.
Where do you come up with these questions?!?!??!!
Thanks girly you know I am there to help anytime! How many times have you helped me over the years?!?!? too many to count!!! I love ya sweetie!

Summer said...

Cows do not have muscles below the knee on their front legs, only bone and tendons. The muscle above the knee on the front legs is referred to as the forearm. The back legs are only bone and tendons. So that being said cows do not have calf muscles.
Where do you come up with these questions?!?!??!!
Thanks girly you know I am there to help anytime! How many times have you helped me over the years?!?!? too many to count!!! I love ya sweetie!