Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Tuesday



OK so today's snack was supposed to be Monster Brownies and it was taking longer than I thought (since I didn't even start until 9:30 last night) so they ended up being Slime Covered Ghost Brownies! I made 20 of them. I know, I know but at least a snack went and Tori thought they were cool and that's what mattered. Chase said this morning, "What's witht he Green? Are those radio active brownies?" Leave it to him to totally see something else. The Yearbook meeting was interesting last night. Not very much structure and alot of women saying how about this or what about that? So you know the scrapbooker in me was like, "OK....we need to figure out a theme, what's going in the book and then lay it out!" HELLO! Hopefully the one next week will go better! I'm working until about 4:00 or so today and then my parents are taking me out to dinner tonight for my birthday. I so can't wait for Halloween tomorrow! Later!!

0 comments: