Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A New Do

I took the kids to get their hair cut last night! All 3 of them were needing it so bad. Chase got rid of the fro, Nate's is really short and almost makes him look a whole year older. But Missy Mouse...I cut 5 inches off the back of her hair. It is absolutely darling. She has been begging me to let her cut it short for like over a year now and I keep telling her no. I guess this way if she doesn't like it then it will have time to grow out to put it in a pony for Summer. Last night she was talking to Summer on the phone and telling her..."I am just going to have to figure out now what to do with my neck since it's time for winter!" Give me a break! She cracks me up! It is stacked in the back and longer in the front. She looks so good!! Here's some pics...

4 comments:

aday said...

where??

Summer said...

Tori Jean you look darling!!! I love your hair it does make you look a little older but not too much!!! I think it fits you perfectly!!! I know what you need for Christmas!!! A bunch of fun fuzzy girly scarves. I bet I know someone who might have some to share.... ha! Love ya, Ame

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

Her hair is darling!!! Very Cute.. We did the same thing yesterday HAIRCUTS... yeah.. you'll have to check out the blog to see what I AM talking about. Where can you get the scarfs????

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

HER HAIR IS ADORABLE!!! THEY GROW UP FAST!!!!