Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Izzy

This weekend went by slow and fast! Slow because I couldn't wait for the kids to come home but fast because they always do. I got home Friday night and it was just Rick, Nate & I! He had cooked me a steak and King Crab! Awesome! It tasted so good. He is so good to me. We hung out the rest of the night and then on Saturday I took Summer's Aweso(me) class. It was fun and I actually completed both layouts in class. I was totally focused. That's a first. Then that night it was just Nate and I! We had a good time playing. I don't really just get to spend time with him. It was some good bonding time. Not that we aren't already hooked at the hip or anything. So Sunday after I came home from Church Rick helped me hang a Disco Ball that I got Tori for her room. I wanted to get it up before she got home. It looks so good.



The kids came home about 3:45-4:00 and Tori god love her brings home a LIZARD from Oklahoma. 5-6 hours in the car in a 2 liter bottle with sand. What was my mother thinking? She had caught it on Saturday and had it ever since. She hasn't let go of it. You can so tell too because it stays right with her! It even rides around on her shoulder. I told her there was NO WAY it was coming in the house. She left it outside (checking on it every 30 minutes or so) and then it started storming and raining and she was upset and so I let her put it in the garage. Not in the house, the GARAGE. So Rick comes home at midnight or so and I am telling him about it and he goes out in the garage, gets a small fish tank that we had (5 gallon) and BRINGS IT IN THE HOUSE. Puts it in her room! Has made a home for it! IS LETTING HER KEEP IT! What the...I said not in the house. "Amy...she doesn't get stuff like this and it won't hurt. And she brought it all the way back from Oklahoma." I don't care! So she officially has a pet lizard that she named Izzy. If it gets loose in the house I am so not going to be impressed. Here's some pics. BTW...she LOVES the disco ball!!! Loved It!!!!


5 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

"IZZY" IS ACTUALLY KINDA CUTE, I COULD SEE WHERE IT COULD GROW ON YOU. JUST KEEP YOU FINGERS CROSSED IT DOESN'T GET LOOSE. YOUR DAUGHTERS BEDROOM IS SO COOL LOOKING, THE DISCO BALL JUST SETS IT OFF. I MISS THE FACT MY DAUGHTER WAS NEVER GIRLY, NO PINK, NO DOLLS, NO BARBIES EVEN. SO SAD!!!

aday said...

OH MY GOSH!! We want a few lizards to fill a 120 gallon aquarium. IZZY IS AWESOME!!

Summer said...

At least it is not a SNAKE or pet spider!!! She's happy!! Look how proud she looks! Sooo cute! I just hope the fish tank has a top on it!!! LOL!!

Summer said...

THe Disco ball looks FABULOUS!!!!!

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

OMG... Izzy is a ummm.. gulp ... a Lizard... heheh tooo cute!! Tori looks like a happy lil mommy!!! You will be a fun grandma...LOL j/k Love the room.. My daughters room looks just like the ATTIC.. damn circles!!! Never doing that again....AHAHAH Love the Disco Ball... very cute!!!
Oh yea... does the tank have a lid?? I can only do fish... had a hermit crab once... ever seen one of them come outta it's shell??? EWWWWWWWWWW Never again will there be a critter like that in my house... eeeekkkk!!!
You are a much braver woman than I am thats for sure....