Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday

Monday already! Where did the weekend go? Nothing exciting Friday night and Saturday I ran around ALL day and was exhausted. Sunday went to church and then came home and took a nap with Nate for the last 2 1/2 hours. That was nice! I love laying with my kiddos. I think I actually sleep better. Got up, made supper (it must have been good because the kids had 2nd's) and then made Tori's snacks for school. It is our week to take snacks to Tori's class everyday this week. You volunteer at the beginning of the year for at least 2 weeks! It can definantely get pricy! So I can't be generic and take something simple because I am always finding ways to complicate my life. So today we took Witches Hats. They were really easy to make. Here's a pic.
Hopefully the kids will like them. I made 40 so that everyone could have 2! Including the teacher and the school secretary. Ms. Betty. Love Her! I signed up to be on the yearbook committee for Ewalt. (Tori's school). Like I don't have enough going on as it is! The first meeting is tonight so I am kind of excited to see how that is going to go! This is one of my most fav weeks of the year!

1) My Birthday

2) Halloween

3) My Mom's Birthday

Good Times for sure. Hope you have a great Monday!

0 comments: