Thursday, October 25, 2007

Busy end of the week!

SO...Monday and Tuesday weren't bad at all! Last night had Chase's P/T conference and it went great of course! He is such a good kid. You hear that about him everywhere you go and with everyone who has any kind of relationship with him. All of his teacher's said that he was great to have in class, so polite and interactive. All A's & B's and one C! In BAND! Hello! That boy needs to get on the ball with his practicing. He is really having some learning experiences this year. They say that they are getting them ready for everything they have to for 8th grade and then High School because it won't be a breeze anymore. HIGH SCHOOL??? He has to go to high school? He can't stay that playful little boy forever?? Then we went to the church to have a fall get together. Eat Chili and carve pumpkins. I don't have my camera with me so I am going to post pics later. It was fun. I got my pumpkin all cleaned out and when I went to wash my hands Chase and Jacob (with a little egging on by Pastor) put all my guts and their guts back into my pumpkins! WEASELS!!! I think I washed my hands so many times last night that they were raw. When we got home last night Tori was in her room putting on her PJ'S and came running out in the living room with her dramatic little self yelling, "MOTHER...something is wrong with IZZY!" "She has changed color and looks all funny and is just laying there!" My first thought....FINALLY, it died! (Did I just admit that outloud?) She is shedding her skin. She is just fine. So when I told Tori that she said, "Only snakes do that!" NO Tori...reptiles do that. That is what Izzy is! She then decided that she would take it out of it's cage and help it along. NO...are you crazy? You don't peel it's skin. GROSS! I can't believe she even thought she was going to do that! Obviously there are little things that bother her! So today took my mom to the doctor this morning, worked from 1:00-3:30 so I could go to Tori's P/T Conference. Mrs. Martin just absolutely loves her! She does such a good job, is very neat (WHO?? TORI??) and has great grades. I think she lives a double life. Then she asked me if she every stopped talking and then I knew we were talking about the same child. I am so glad it went well. Mrs. Martin even thanked me for giving birth. Because she absolutely loves Tori. Then dropped Rick off at the house so he could take Chase to get a cavity filled and came back to work (to blog of course) and then will leave in 30 minutes to go get my kiddos! Rick is in court this evening so I think we will run over to ScrapFunattic to see what is left of mine at the garage sale. Tomorrow I am getting new highlights in my hair! RED! I can't wait. I think it will be so different. You know on Saturday at my suprise party...I sprayed my hair pink and it really looked more red than pink because my hair is so dark. So that sparked the idea. I hope it turns out and doesn't look purple. Have a great evening.....

1 comments:

Summer said...

hello where are some pictures chickadee?!?!?! Did I fix it the way you wanted or do you want to change it up some more??