Monday, October 8, 2007

Where did the weekend go??

Busy, Busy, Busy as always! OK...so let's start with Friday night. It was homecoming here in the big town of Augusta! Tori is always asking me about Homecoming and what it means and what goes on so I decided to take her! Her teacher's daughter was one of the homecoming queen candidates so they have been talking about it at school too! It was so much fun! I haven't been to a High School football game in forever! Really...Forever! But it was a blast. I got to see some of my old classmates, hang-out and have a blast. Tori loved it! That just made it even more exciting. She was really into the ceremony, talking to her friends that were there and watching the game. She was asking all kinds of questions. What is a first down, what do the mean 3rd & 10, Why is everyone yelling DEFENSE? That is so my girl. I was just impressed that she was even paying attention. She was really into learning the chants that the crowd was singing with the band playing and soaking it all in! She even noticed that some of the dancers were NOT together during half time! Now that is really my girl! hee hee!!!! My friend Amy that I went to school with was there and she has a step daughter that is a freshman. After the game a bunch of girls were coming over to get ready for Homecoming at her house. I so can't wait for that! I don't want Tori to grow up but I can't wait for those fun times! BTW, her teacher's daughter didn't win and my little dramatic girl said, "UUHHHH, how can they NOT choose her??? Shes the prettiest one and the nicest one out there!!" Like she knows any of them! Then Summer came over to my house to decorate Steff's cake. I think I finally made it to bed about 1:30am! I was so dragging. OK...so Saturday we went to Chase's game at 10:15am! That is the last game he will play in! This Saturday is actually their last game but my kids are going to Oklahoma with my parents! Then Saturday night was Steff's little get together! She was so suprised. It's so much fun to see someone enjoy what someone else is doing for them. BTW...Happy Birthday today Steff. Hope it's great! Sunday morning, off to church then home to make lunch and cupcakes for a fall get together at 5:00 out at my Aunt's house. The kids had so much fun. Actually everyone did. The kids were down by the river skipping rocks, catching frogs. Then up the hill to eat and make smores! My kids were so dirty by the time we got home we went straight to the bath! The rag I used to wash Nate is so filthy gross I don't think it will ever come clean. After he got out of his bath Tori was getting ready to get in the shower and I went to get his PJ's. When I came back into the bathroom, this is how I found the boy!

Strattling the toilet trying to will "it" to pee! He is staring down saying, "pee, pee, pee" really quietly. I honestly don't know how he didn't fall into the toilet because before I got the camera he was actually up on his knees. He looked like a frog! Oh well...Boys will be Boys! Have a great Monday!!

2 comments:

aday said...

OH MY GOODNESS! that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!

Summer said...

The chanting for pee to come is tooo cute!!! LOVE IT~