Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

HELLO...IS my new blog AWESOME or What? Thanks to Missy Summer! I absolutely love it! It is so me! This morning was Tori's Halloween parade at school and then we had the Halloween party after. Naturally I stayed for the whole thing and got to work a little after 10:00! And I am so hoping to take off early to go trick or treating. I can't wait. Although the wind is picking up and I hope it's not way to cold tonight! SO...Everyone have a great day! I'll definantely be having pics tomorrow!

2 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

OMG!!!! THAT BACKGROUND IS GOING TO MAKE ME DIZZY!!! IT LOOKS GREAT, REALLY COOL COLOR!!! YOUR SNACKS HAVE LOOKED GREAT TO WHEN DO I GET ONE??? HAVE A GREAT DAY!! PEACE OUT!

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

WOOOHOOO... Can't wait to see the pics. Oh.. still looking for the book ;oS heheheheh

hugs~