Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Suprise!!!

I just can't believe that Summer Anne!!! Actually...yes I can!!! So for a month now (literally a month now) Summer has been planning a my suprise birthday party. She told me last month at Nate's bday party that there was an 80's crop at ScrapFunattic that I had to go to with her! That it was going to be one of the Friday night crops at the Attic and it was going to be an 80's theme for Halloween. Long Story short and many LIES later...it was a suprise birthday party for me! AND my mom and husband were in on it! Can't believe that! So from the pictures you can see I went in spirit (like why would I not) and looked like a total tool! But it was so much fun and lots of bad food to eat and of course FANTA to drink! It was so nice to do something girly for a birthday again and to be with friends. Long time and NEW! Thanks again to everyone for everything. I appreciate it more than you will ever know. Love ya' Summer!!!!

2 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

HEY AMY, MY EMAIL IS BUDDY67217@COX.NET!!! WHATS YOURS??? THANKS AGAIN FOR LETTING US CRASH YOUR PARTY!!! WE HAD A BLAST. I AM REALLY GLAD WE MET!!!

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

OMG... the party pics are too funny... Had a great time and I am glad you had let us stay since we crashed...LOL
Anyway Jennifer forwarded the email... OMG!!! I turned red laughing soo hard!!!! You are definetly sick... HAHAAHAH what does that make us?? Just as sick huh.. hahahah Glad we have crossed paths... Take care till we chat again!!!

Hugs~