Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hello

I feel so lost when I can't get on the computer all of the time! I was always always always on the computer before I had surgery and now I feel such a void. I need to get some kind of communication to the internet upstairs!!!! Not a lot going on here. I go to work starting Monday my regular hours. Tuesday is my 6 week check up and I am really looking forward to that. I have a lot of questions for the doctor. I have decided that I don't want to look like McNasty at the pool at Disney so I am loosing weight. The best thing I knew to do was to call the health guru! That's right. My BFF Summatime! What did she do???? She took me grocery shopping last Thursday afternoon. We met at Subway in Walmart and she laid it all out for me. Literally. She had my next weeks menu planned for dinner, the grocery list I needed to make those meals, the recipes and clipped coupons for some of the items. HELLO!!! I have totally become the kind of shopper that just runs up and down the aisles because I am always in a hurry and throws whatever in the cart. Not paying any attention to anything. But now, not now. Totally going to be giving it a little extra time to look things over. And still keep some of my fav things in my diet just a different way or approach I should say to eat them. So we set a calorie count for me and so far (for the 4 whole days I have been at it) I have done well. Even under what my "allowance" is. I just wish my stupid stomach would catch up and realize it's full. So...I couldn't thank Summer enough for "showing me the light"!! Seriously girls, talk about true friendship. She's definantely the one that holds my hand through it all. Love ya'!!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Hello my little chiquita banana!!! I am loving that you are wanting to better your life for you and for the fam!!! Anytime frien!!!! I know you would do the same!!!! You are the best & I love you to death!!!! xoxooxxox

princess jeffier said...

Good for you, I will be cheering for ya! It is so hard to work outside of the home and still take care of the family, I know. Maybe this will help Chase a little too....