Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Will it ever end?

Poor sissycat is still not feeling good. She had a pretty good night and was playing. She and Chase played Wii for awhile and I think that kind of lifted her spirits some. Being able to do something other than lay around. She ate lunch and dinner and drank all day and managed to keep it all down. So she went to school this morning, dropped her off at 7:40am and then I got a phone call at 9:30am to come and get her. She had the stomach cramps really bad again and felt sick. So I stopped off at Wal-Mart and got her RX! To bad it's the up your heiny medicine. She was crying and freaking out that I was going to put something up her butt. I hate when my kids are sick! I hate that Nate isn't old enough to tell me exactly what is wrong. But on the other hand I hate that Tori is old enough to look at me and say, "Please momma, don't!" I don't know which is worse. Rick finally told her that if she didn't not let me give her medicine this way they would have to put her back in the hospital and try and give her an I.V. again and do it that way! She gave in pretty quickly after that! On another note...it's been kind of hard to get ready for Crop*A*Ganza! I received all 75 pictures I just ordered from Snapfish to work on for the weekend but I need to pull the rest of my stuff so I am not taking everything I own like last time! I really wish this wind would stop. I hate it!!!!!!!

0 comments: