Friday, January 18, 2008

It's Friday

I am so bummed! Great that it is Friday but bummed that when I went to sign up for my Web Graphics class they had changed it to Monday's instead of Wednesdays. Mondays are just to busy of a day for me to not be here so I am going to have to wait until Summer now to see if they offer it now. Stupid Butler! Anyway...I am going shopping in the morning to look for new glasses. I can't hardly wait. I have wanted/needed new ones for forever now. Tori has a birthday party tomorrow night to go to so it will just be me and Nater! Hope every one has a great weekend.

3 comments:

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

HEY SISTER, I NEED SOME MEXICAN LOVING NOT TO MENTION SOME MEXICAN COLOR. WOOHOO! SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR CLASS, HOPEFULLY THE SUMMER SCHEDULE WILL COME THRU FOR YOU. IF YOU GET A CHANCE WHILE YOU ARE OUT LOOKING FOR EYEWEAR, GO TO THE STORE "SPECS" I HEAR THEY ARE REALLY COOL. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!
SEE YOU IN A FEW WEEKS.

aday said...

I wanna see the new specs!!

Wynne said...

Hi, we don't know eachother, but I was searching the web for a t-shirt with the saying "motherhood is not for sissies" and your blog popped up. You mentioned your mother bought you this shirt. I would love to have one. Where did she get it from? Thank you!