Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm Cleared!!!

I went to the doctor for my 6 week check up. Hard to believe that it has been 6 weeks since I had surgery already. He naturally said that all looks good and I am free to taken on whatever I feel up to. Although I do still tire easy. But I am wanting to go back to Curves and he said that's great and it would probably help my stomach muscle some. I'm not exactly sure how. After being cut open 3 times I don't know how there is any hope for that area of my body. The next step is to try and get my hormones back on track. They drew my blood today and hopefully they can figure something out with them. Somebody told me about taking "Black Coash"! Has anyone ever heard of that? It is for hot flashes and hormones. It is some kind of weed I think. I asked my doctor about it today and he said it's supposed to work well. Just make sure you buy the kind the German's make (because they are more consistent with their methods). It's the Remifemin brand. Hopefully if anyone else needs it you can try it out and see if it works. I wish it would get warmer so I could start walking. I want the weather back that we had this weekend and yesterday. Loved it! It could always be in the 60's and 70's for me!!

0 comments: