Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I tried the Special K protein Meal bar today for breakfast. I know it's supposed to be for lunch but I was in a hurry and didn't get breakfast and just grabbed that. Anyway...I can see why it makes you feel full because it took forever to chew. Parts of it were like chewing dirt I think. But it did fill me up. So I will have to try it as a meal replacement for lunch one of these days with a piece of fruit. Good news...I called Curves yesterday to ask if I could rejoin without all of the fees. I had joined last year and had to stop going (because of my doctor) until after I had had surgery. So I went in with my doctor's note and stopped going. I called the owner last night and she said that she would let me rejoin again without paying any of the service fees. Just starting at the monthly fee. How cool is that?? I go tomorrow to go over my paper work to make sure nothing has changed. (It hasn't...I'm still "over-weight" according to my BMI)!! This afternoon Chase and I have eye appointments at 3:00. I can't wait. It's been 2 years since I have been and I know my eyes have changed. I think Chase is already dreading it. He can't stand the little puff of air on your eye and all of the sit still stuff. We'll probably be there forever. Oh well!

1 comments:

Summer said...

How do you know what chewing dirt is like!?!?!??!! loL!