Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am Starving!

I am setting here watching the clock and the minutes cannot go by fast enough for me to go to lunch. I am absolutely starving. I can't believe how hungry I am ALL of the time! It seems like since I started counting calories I am hungrier now than I was before. AARRRGGGHHH! I went back to Curves last night and my legs are sore today! It felt good though to know that I am on my way to hopefully a smaller hiney! I also wore my new glasses for the first time yesterday! My new prescription I think is crazy! My eyes are having a really hard time focusing. I figure I am giving them until Monday and if they don't work themselves out I am going back to the eye doctor. I have gotten lots of compliments on them though. Even from the guys at work. How totally impressive is that? You know that I am impressed! Anyways...Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comments:

aday said...

pics please pics please