Monday, January 28, 2008

Yeah for Monday!!

OK...I have never been one to want the weekend to be over but I was ready to come back to work today and get out of the house. I had sick kids all weekend. Friday night we went to Mom and Dad's for supper with everyone to celebrate Anya's birthday and to talk about our much anticipated trip to DISNEY! We watched a video that my mom had about Disney and things to do and traveling with little ones and all of that rah rah! After watching 1/2 of it we decided that it was pretty much worthless. You can tell everyone is really getting excited about going though. We talked about what parks we thought we wanted to go to and that kind of stuff. So Tori was kind of quiet and still and sure enough Saturday morning she woke up throwing up! We were in the bathroom, me holding her hair while she pucked, and here comes Nate. I think he will be the kind of kid to have a weak stomach because he started throwing up too! Both at the same time. I told Chase to go and get his dad! Nate didn't throw up again but Tori was throwing up every hour, hour and a half until 11:30pm. She was crying for me to hold her and set with her which Nate did not like. He thought that HE needed my attention. Sunday she got up and threw up once and did good the rest of the day. She was able to keep food and liquids down so I knew that that made her feel better! I still kept her home from school today because she is just weak still. Just not enough momma to go around. Anyway...I hope that your weekend was more productive than mine. Tomorrow morning is weigh in so wish me luck!!!

1 comments:

princess jeffier said...

oh jeez!! Hope everyone is feeling better, hope everyone that wasn't sick doesn't get sick! Hang in there.