Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What a Weekend!

Non-Stop! I am used to my week's being that way but not necessarily my weekends. First and foremost I did not get enrolled in my class at Butler because they changed the class date to Monday's instead of Wednesdays and Todd doesn't think I should be gone on Monday mornings! So I am going to have to wait until March and see if they are offering the class in the Summer at all. Went shopping with SummerTime on Saturday morning for new glasses. I got a pair and their machine was down so I was supposed to go and pick them up last night but with the weather I was not driving on the ice. Plus Rick called me and told me I did not need to go. He NEVER tell's me what to do so I said OK! Back to Saturday...Tori went to Pump It Up for a birthday party and lost one of her front teeth. I was so happy. She's starting to look like Buck Tooth Billy bless her heart. Just because her other teeth have come in behind and were pushing them out. After being at Pump It Up she decided that she was having her party there. Then Sunday after church she wanted her dad to pull her other front tooth that wasn't hardly hanging on. She decided that she wanted it pulled with dental floss and tied to the door like you see in the movies. So after 1/2 an hour of crying and Drama later Rick tied the floss around her tooth and pulled it out. Blood everywhere, more Drama and more Drama! I didn't think the blood or drama would ever stop. At least it is finally over. I did manage to get my coupon book done that was on Alisha's blog and took a pic last night to post but forgot my card to get the picture! I will do that tomorrow. Tonight I am having highlights put in my hair again. I am think a carmel color this time. I did red last time and it didn't hardly show up! Then hopefully I will get my glasses. I can't wait for them. And for Wynne~I got my "Motherhood" shirt at the Pink Boa in Andover! Also you can get them at www.cutting-up.com That is who makes the shirt! They are pricey for a tee but absolutely worth it! I love mine!!

1 comments:

Wynne said...

Awesome! Thanks to you, I found the shirt on the internet. I will think of you everytime I wear it. Thanks soo much!

Wynne