Monday, January 14, 2008

Special K

Does anyone else eat Special K stuff? You know that I am on the "need to eat better" bandwagon but I need to loose weight at the same time. Tori is all worried about it because somebody told her that if you were to skinny you could die! I have a feeling I know who probably told her that and I assured her that that would never be me so she no longer needed to worry about it. So anyway...my mom asked me if I had seen some of their cereal so I bought 3 boxes to give myself variety. Also bought their frozen waffles, protein bar, snack bar and am trying their K2O Protein Water. I had the waffles this morning and they were great. I had the red berry ones. Sprayed them with my 0 calories Parkay Butter and they were only 160 calories for 2. That's 3 points for you weight watchers girls. I tried the cereal this weekend. I highly recommend all of it so far. I would really like to drop some weight before I go to Florida. Which as you can see is fastly approaching. Dad and I went to the Airport on Saturday and purchased all the tickets for us to go to Disney. Talk about making it official. Not that it hasn't been but now it's a reality since we bought the airline tickets. Saturday night we went to mom's for my Uncle Jim's 76th birthday party. We got there at 5:30 and didn't leave until 11:30pm. We just barely beat Rick home from work. We started playing Cranium about 8:30 or so and it was absolutely hilarious. If you haven't played it before I recommend it. Lot's of laughs. Well...hope you all have a great week.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Amy,

I LOVE the Special K Vanilla Almond cereal!! It is so good!

Michelle

Summer said...

Amy I tried the cereal last night super yummy!!!! And OMG a whole that was awesome!!!!